Meeting the standards, these mobile homes are designed to accommodate people with reduced mobility: access ramp, spaces suitable for wheelchair use, master bedroom with 2 mobile beds, shower room with amenities.
On the terrace, table and wooden benches are replaced by mobile tables and chairs.
Good equipment, various storage. Access to all the infrastructures and activities of the campsite.
With these mobile homes, we are happy to allow people with reduced mobility to spend unforgettable holidays on our campsite.
- 2 beds 90 x 190 cm
- 1 bed 80 x 190 cm + 1 trundle bed 80 x 180 cm + 1 bunk bed 70 x 190 cm
- Bench (convertible sofa 130 x 190 cm)
- Table with 4 chairs
- Flat screen TV
- Reversible air-conditioning
- 1 fridge / freezer, 4 gas stoves, 1 extractor hood, 1 microwave, 1 electric coffee maker
- Shower, bathroom sink
- Separate toilet
- Table and 6 chairs under a pine shelter
- 2 garden armchairs
- Drying rack
- Pillows, blankets, matress covers
- Outside, access ramp for wheelchairs
- On-site parking
- Barbecue allowed but not provided (charcoal prohibited, collective barbecues available)
- Pets allowed (except 1st category dogs), kept on a leash. No access to CAP LOUNGE, playgrounds, pools. Vaccination record required. Fees to be paid (8 € / night / animal).