Spend unforgettable vacations
Emblematic station of the Hérault in the Occitanie region, the town of Cap d’Agde is known for its festivity and the richness of its offer of leisure activities and attractions, its restaurants and beaches, its visits and activities for parents and children, as well as for the beauty of its landscapes sculpted by volcanism. A real tourist destination in France.
A stay in Cap d’Agde is the promise of a total change of scenery, between the multimillennial beauty of the ancient sites, the richness of the seabedThe city is a fortified basalt stone town with a rich heritage and numerous leisure facilities and establishments: water sports centers, casino, amusement parks, aquariums, tourist train, beach entertainment. Between the historical city of Agde, the port of Grau d’Agde, its museum, the resort of Cap d’Agde and the precious natural reserve of Bagnas, there are 5 atmospheres that will seduce the holidaymakers of the city of Cap d’Agde, whatever their expectations!
Top 10 things to do
- Escape to the black sandy beach of La Grande Conque on the Mediterranean and enjoy the unique landscape
- Discover the nature reserve of Bagnas and the richness of its biodiversity between land and sea
- Visit the Ephebe museum to learn about underwater archaeology
- Stroll in the center of the city of Agde, between stores, restaurants and lively terraces
- Dinner on one of the private beaches, feet in the sand facing the sea
- Visit theaquarium of Cap d’Agde and participate in the family activities organized by the museum
- Go to the amusement island and enjoy the rides, amusement parks, nightclubs, bars and other entertainment
- Stroll through the markets, food during the day and crafts in the evening
- Hike or bike on the Mont Saint-Loup forest trail
Take the little tourist train of Cap d’Agde to go up to the top of Mount Saint-Loup and admire the superb view of the city, the resort and the Mediterranean
Camping at 11 km
Come and spend a holiday by the sea at the 4 star Cap Soleil campsite. It is a family establishment located just a stone’s throw from the Mediterranean Sea and the most beautiful beaches of fine sand. The campsite offers comfortable mobile homes for rent, and pitches for tents and caravans. Take advantage of the aquatic area with a covered and heated swimming pool, for even more comfort during your stay at Cap d’Age. After a day full of activities and sightseeing in the Occitanie region, join your comfortable rental in our campsite?