Just 10 minutes from Cap d’Agde, Vias welcomes you to France’s sunshine, fine sandy beaches and the sea as far as the eye can see, ideal for a stay of a week or more in a camping accommodation.
Family beaches rub shoulders with wild ponds, and the banks of the Canal du Midi offer kilometers of shady walks.
Surrounded by vineyards, the traditional village of Vias invites you to stroll through its picturesque streets or to enjoy a glass of local wine on the terrace of a winery.
Sporting, nature, family or gastronomic vacations, Vias is a multifaceted destination!
Staying at a campsite in Vias Plage is the best way to discover the seaside resort. You will be perfectly situated to explore the city, the coastline and its many stretches of sand with your children.
The most beautiful beaches
The beaches of Vias are life-size playgrounds for children as well as for all water sports enthusiasts who can practice paddle, windsurf, jet ski and towed buoys. Many beaches are within a reasonable distance from your mobile home rental for 6 people.
Long and preserved, they also offer beautiful perspectives of walk to the nature lovers. The Trou de Ragout and Mediterranean beaches stretch for 5 km towards Portiragnes.
The gentle waves make it easy for children to swim: on the Libron and Farinette beaches, in the heart of the resort, families enjoy a combination of idleness, sand castles and water games. however if the waves are too strong for your taste, enjoy the calm and comfort of the covered and heated swimming pool of the aquatic space of the campsite.
Top 10 activities to do
- Discover the sensitive coastal environment with a nature guide
- Attend nautical jousts on the Canal du Midi
- Visit the town of Vias and its heritage: the Saint-Jean-Baptiste church, the belfry, the covered market hall
- Rejuvenate in the natural spaces of the lagoons and observe numerous species of birds
- Discover the works of the Libron on the canal, ingenious movable bridges of the 19th century
- Participate in a musical cruise on the Canal du Midi with local wine tasting
- Enjoying the beaches, swimming and playing in the sand
- Have fun with your family on the rides and attractions of Europark
- Stroll in the evening on the artisanal night market
- Bike along the canal, along the coast or in the natural areas of the lagoon
Live unforgettable vacations
What would you say to spending your next family vacation in one of the campsites with entertainment in the south of France, under the Mediterranean sun and its fine sandy beaches? Come and discover the campsite at Vias Plage, located by the sea with one of the largest water parks in Herault. Access the aquatic area and its pool very quickly from your mobile home rental or from your accommodation.
You will have the choice between several mobile homes, chalets and top-of-the-range unusual rentals, for a comfortable vacation with your children. With 2 to 3 rooms to accommodate 4 to 6 people and equipped with WIFI.
You will benefit from unbeatable rates, and live in a quiet and peaceful environment at a low price.