The Hérault has a lot to offer!
We selected for you the essential sites of our beautiful region (Vias our village which also offers many activities, the Thau basin, the Canal du Midi, Sète, Pézenas, Carcassonne) and the activities likely to interest you (navigation, canoeing / kayaking, cycling, hiking).
The attached sheets (see pictograms opposite or useful information / useful documents) will also allow you to discover:
- Villeneuve-les-Maguelone, millenary abbey in a remarkable natural site (vineyards and sandy beach as far as the eye can see)
- St Guilhem-Le-Désert, one of the most beautiful villages in France in the Hérault gorges
- The Navacelles Circus, a wonder of nature
- Lake Salagou, colorful and amazing landscape, a haven of peace and recreation
- The circus of Mourèze, an incredible chaos
- Minerva, Cathar city where it is good to stroll
And for those looking for a fun activity: (see pictograms opposite or useful info / useful documents)
- the cave of Clamouse and its speleopark (from 8 years old)
- the Dinosaur Park, a unique place in Europe, where children can play archaeologists
- Azimut Aventures and its Adventure Park, to experience sensations in the trees and in the air, on circuit and on the trails, in the fresh and invigorating water (canyoning)
- Various water sports from Vias Beach
- the Sigean African Reserve, an exceptional place for young and old, a real safari
- some other sites such as ranch, educational farm, aquarium, planetarium ...
It will feel good to finish your day in the pools of CAP SOLEIL!